Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Finally - Munchkins

An article in today's paper related how the Munchkins finally have a star on the walk of fame in Hollywood. Finally the recognition all of those actors deserve. After all, where would the movie have been without them?


For a longer version, with my favorites - you can keep your flying monkeys and purple horses and poppies (poppies my dear, poppies), give me the Lollipop Guild.


Sorry, it's not Video Monday, but I just love these guys. And I would probably forget about them over the long weekend. For those of you that haven't seen the movie, where the heck have you been? After watching that again, maybe I can figure out how to get flowers on the toes of my shoes. Hmmm, those flashy sparkly sneakers would look pretty neet with flowers on the toes, like the Mayor's, huh?

Oh, and D, I was dreaming about you last night. It involved sitting on a dock with dogs in the water below and splinters in unexpected places. But it was fun though. (don't tell T). No Munchkins.

No comments: